Sunday, 16 February 2014

Spring plans

So, February is halfway through and of course I'm not done with all my lagging autumn/winter clothes. I have finished the faux fur, though, even if I haven't managed to take any photos of it. I have also cut out the grey wool dress, and I estimate that finishing that will carry me to March, and I have already promised myself to start working on the spring/summer clothes. So let's see what I have to do for year one:

Brown dress in silk noil, in three pieces, jacket, blouse and skirt. The blouse is finished, but not photographed. I plan to start with the skirt. For the jacket I want to make this one:


Dress in artificial silk, patterned with small flowers. Halfway done and have been for a long time. And isn't it funny that I found a fabric that actually looks like the one of the pattern?
 

Grey suit in flannel I have been talking about this one for years, but I have decided, there will be the grey tweed suit from Puttin' On the Ritz.


Raincoat in "natural" colour I'm stalling here. It just needs pocket, hemming and a button.

Black beret Will buy or sew, depending on if I find one I like, otherwise I have some black wool that will work well for it.

A bag in wind proofed fabric. I don't really have a need or inspiration for this one. I want, however, make a bag that match a spring coat in courderoy I have planned, so I will probably make that.

Just to cheer me up, here is what I have finished, or bought:

Black wool dress with short sleeves. Not a wool dress, but a cotton one, in my case, from Heyday.


White washable shirt dress


Grey/brown tweed overcoat. I couldn't found any born/grey tweed I liked so I bought a grey wool coat instead.

Grey beret

White beret


Black pumps
Clogs
White fabric shoes
Brown bag in reptile skin
 


Black bag in suede

White washable leather gloves I don't think these are washable, but they are pretty.




2 comments:

Second Hand Rose said...

I absolutely adore those patterns and outfits, they are beautiful! I could look at those bags all day too! XxxX http:thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

Rahul John said...

Supertech Romano Noida which includes over 17.5 acres of area is a completely conducted personal venture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...