Monday, 3 June 2013

Very brief update

I'm a bit busy right now, but I have also worked quite hard on my UFO's. As a result I have finished four garments in three weeks and feels quite pleased with myself. Blouse, skirt and bolero in yellow printed cotton with white details and the white washable dress. Right now I'm working on the raincoat and with a little luck I will be able to finish it this week.

No time to take photos yet, though- hopefully there will be opportunities for that later in the week. Here is a sneak peak of the white dress, just before I hemmed it. I look a bit lumpy as I tried it on over jumper and skirt. In reality it fits me better than this.

Apologies for very undone hair.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Jättesnygg klänning! Ser fram emot att se den 100% färdig! :)

Anthea said...

Wow, you've been productive! Love to see the final results

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...