Tuesday 6 December 2011

Brown skirt


Not the best of pictures, but this skirt have been finished for a while and it seems next to impossible to find daylight and someone to take a pic at the same time right now. The patterns is the skirt part of one of my 1940's dress patterns. An A-line like the grey skirt, but this one fits much better. The fabric is a wool blend, a totally hateful fabric that just didn't want press properly. Apart from that I like it. The blouse is the Betty blouse from Puttin' On the Ritz that I bought at the same time as my coat.



Also me in glasses- totally non-vintage one and what I ususally look like when I haven't curled my hair. Which DO happen. :)

3 comments:

Erika said...

Känner fullkomligt igen problemet med fotografering! Vinter i Norden... Kjolen är jättefin, gillar verkligen passformen och stilen!

Anonymous said...

Jag håller med ovanstående talare på alla punkter!

Isis said...

Erika & Emma: Tack så mycket! Måste fixa till något sätt att få bättre foton. Även om man inte är av fotomodellskvalité så är det ju kul med bra bilder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...