Tuesday 25 October 2011

Back in business

I must confess that all the hard work I put into my masquerade costume came to naught. Well, not really, but I realized last Wednesday that I wouldn’t be able to finish it to wear on the masquerade after all. So I can’t show you any pictures of it yet I plan to wear it on a masquerade in Mars, so it will be finished. Instead I wore an old costume and wasn’t unhappy about it:



More pictures can be seen here.

Anyway, now I have finally time to spend on the 1940’s again! I’ll do my best to finish hemming my brown skirt very soon and then I think I’m going to make my fake fur- winter is after all approaching.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Så tråkigt att du inte hann klart när du jobbat så hårt på den! Men bra att du har ett annat tillfälle att använda den, så allt jobb inte var förgäves =)
Kostymen du hade var väldigt fin!

Anonymous said...

Nej, det tycker jag definitivt inte att du ska vara olycklig över... det är en jättesnygg kostym du hade, även om det inte var den du hade tänkt dig!

Kezzie said...

Wow, am totally in awe of anyone that can make a costume! I love the furry trimmings!

Isis said...

Erika: Ja, det kändes lite snopet, men jag får ju nya chanser. :) Tack!

Emma: Tack så mycket!

Kezzie: Well, everyone has hobbies- mine happens to be making costumes :) Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...